Tuesday inspiration board


Me and my cameras are still very much hibernating, even though this is the first week that the sun has finally appeared again, and there's more daylight, more time and more interesting shadows to play with and photograph. I'm slowly getting started on new projects and finding the time to do what I love the most. But before I have some great new to material to post here, I made a little collage of photos that I downloaded to my desktop. I love to spend time getting inspired by other blogs, sites and tumblrs. 
All these photos are from the very cool Chanel bags and cigarette drags. And mostly reflect my personal style and things I like and things I'm planning at the moment :) 

And I've revived my tumblr page as well, a little place to store beautiful pictures that I find.
If you want to have a look click here